30/09/2016 at 5:57 am #424
J i HabibParticipant
Today I am going to share with you How to root Redmi 3 from my Own experience.
First of all, you need to unlock your bootloader.
How ? Click Here to Unlock Bootloader
After Unlock Your bootloader you need to follow some step.
1. Download root-utility from Here (I am using: BETA-SuperSU-v2.74-2-20160519174328.zip)
2. Download fix-script from Here <– Absolute!!! …
The phone will NOT boot without it! … “Infinite loop” ?
3. The two zip files, from steps (1) and (2), should be put on your phone/ SD Card
(and they will be used in steps (12) and (13)
4. Install Windows 7-10 drivers from Here
(and Make a folder name as ADB in your C:\ drive then copy all from extracted file to ADB folder).
5. Download recovery from Here
the file named: cofface_twrp_v3.0.0_img.zip
(extracted and renamed it to
and move it in ADB folder )
6. In C:\ADB you should have at least: twrp.img and fastboot.exe
7. Power off Your phone; next plug in your USB cable (PC to phone)
8. Keep [Vol –Down] and [Power] phone keys pressed until you see the image of Fastboot
9. Command prompt in C:\ADB and type “fastboot.exe boot twrp.img” (without quotes!)
After that, you will get into TWRP mode.
This TWRP Supported language: Chinese(Simplified and Traditional),Deutsch,Dutch,English,Francais,Hungarian,Japanese and Portuguese(Brazilian)
You will see the Chinese language by default.
To Change it into English Click on 设备
Don’t Worry See the screenshots:
10. Wait 10-20 sec. and Choose “Read-only” option from TWRP menu (to be able to OTA upgrade in future)
11. OPTIONAL, but recommended: do a phone Backup on SD-Card
(mine takes 5-10 minutes and 3 to 6 GB space)
12. Install root zip file, ie -> BETA-SuperSU-v2.74-2-20160519174328.zip (from step (1)
13. Install fix-script zip file, ie -> lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip (from step (2) <– Absolute!!! …
14. Choose Reboot system, DONE!
If you face any problem then you can ask me on Facebook
- This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by J i Habib.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.